Only half-procrastinated today

Curious G.
on 7/18/06 7:14 am - Peachtree City, GA
I honestly don't know what I was afraid of - the new project didnt' bite me. I got over the intial hurdles and developed some momentum. I don't feel as overwhelmed. Of course, it took me until 10 am almost to BEGIN, but the important thing is that I *DID* begin. There is hope. In the past, I'd be drinking to shut up the voices that were scolding me about the procrastination! Ok, this is a new thing for me - I really have to nip this in the bud. I mean I can spend 4-6 days cleaning walls and baseboards and windows, but can't bring myself to start a little scary work project. I have issues Love y'all! M
Lauretta
on 7/19/06 2:07 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Issues? LOL I got most of the things I wanted to done yesterday. MOST. Today I am dragging my butt but I will get my things done. My dogs got in my room and had a field day making a mess so I have no choice. They used one of my wigs( the most expensive one) as a toy so you can imagine the mess! Well, I cannot put it off another day. Hoping I will not get any attitude from the teens about helping pick up the minor messes in the house. You never know with teens they are so self-absorbed. One day a dream the next a nightmare! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views