Very interesting article on post WLS development of addictions

Curious G.
on 7/18/06 8:55 am - Peachtree City, GA
I got this from the main board - it's very enlightening and reassuring! http://www.azcentral.com/health/diet/articles/0718wsj-addiction-transfer18-ON.html hugs m
PittsburghCutie
on 7/19/06 12:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Are you procrastinating?
Curious G.
on 7/19/06 12:48 am - Peachtree City, GA
hahahahaha guilty as charged!!! You doing ok today? hugs, m
PittsburghCutie
on 7/19/06 1:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Uh-HA!! You are procrastinating! Today is a blaz-ay day. I'm at work, procrastinating as well. I'm 4 days alcohol free. Baby steps! On a brighter note, I turned a spare bedroom into a gym/workout area. I'm hoping to get addicted to exercising vs. doing bad things. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for givin' a **** Michelle....it's appreciated. Liz
Curious G.
on 7/19/06 10:17 am - Peachtree City, GA
4 days is awesome! I work from home, so I simply HAD to get a gym membership or I'd never leave the house! I've transferred all my OCD energy to maniacly cleaning everythign in sight. It's pretty scary! Keep on fighting that good fight! hugs Michelle
Lauretta
on 7/19/06 2:22 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Good article! My NA sponsor has 3 sponsees including me who have had rny. We were just talking about it. She is a tiny woman who has never dieted! She feels it is something she personally needs to look at because in the past she had no empathy for obese people including family members. I look forward to sharing this article with her. I am going to stop procrastinating by playing on the computer and go do my housework! I love posting with you all! My cyber support group. Hugs, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views