Procrastination

Curious G.
on 7/17/06 7:10 pm - Peachtree City, GA
I procrastinate. I don't do it with everything, but I tend to find 1000 OTHER things to do sometimes instead of the one thing I *should* be doing. I bought a self-help book on procrastination about 2 yrs ago, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. YES, I'm serious Anybody else? OK - I'm going to work on my stupid new project now - HONEST. m
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 7/17/06 8:02 pm - East Burbs, MN
I join you on that 'procrastination team'. Probably why I had struggled with If I was an alcoholic or did I drink just a little too much a little too often..? I too have projects that I just cant find myself to tackle, but am trying to change my tude about them. I wish you all the best on your new and exciting new project.. Have a great day!!
Lauretta
on 7/18/06 1:24 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
You are speaking my language. i am much better but definetly have to work at it. yesterday I did my bills. Today I have to actually drop a few payment off. Half way is the same as not doing it! I plan to take them with me to the meeting and not return home until I actually delivered them or they will sit in my purse for a week! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views