I finally did it!

Lauretta
on 7/17/06 3:34 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I finally finished writing my 6th step.I do not think I was actually procrastinating because I have had my mind focused on what my true character defects are. The world has blessed me with some insight in my discomfort as well as seeing old behavior mirrored in others. I feel I was really ready to clearly see them. I am ready to move forward and grow. I am really tired of exercising behavior that benefits no one and does not work. I know I will never be done. I am glad there is always room for improvement.Last night I was pretty emotional. I do not cry often anymore but I was tearful. My sponsor tells me it is cleansing and it makes room for new growth. I know I feel hopeful today and willing. All that being said I guess I need to get off the mb and pay my bills! LOL Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 7/17/06 7:04 am - East Burbs, MN
Congrats to you Laurie!! What a feeling.. I can honestly say that I got the 1st step down!! Still learning and working the rest one day at a time.. Dana 24 days sober
Lauretta
on 7/18/06 1:18 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks the first three are so important to the rest. I have worked steps slowly because I needed to but I really have an enthusistic sponsee so I have to stay on task a bit better with mine. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views