I had a good week...

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 7/13/06 7:27 pm - East Burbs, MN
Just wanted to share that the rest of my week went very well! I had decided that alot of the issues I was having at work was self-inflicted due to "putting" my 2 cents in where not needed.. Or should I say.. maybe it was needed but I need to practice zip'n my lips and let people figure things out. Didnt feel so 'stressed' leaving work and actually was somewhat glad to be there , ya..i know Trying hard to get back to that "happy Go-Lucky" Dana and how that made me feel. Bonding with the teenager tonight.. Going to the 7:30 meeting, then who knows..? This has been my 1st payday in a long time that I may have a little extra to go buy a new pair of tennis shoes....and sandles...and maybe new brown work shoes... OK.. tennies for sure... Hope you ALL have a GREAT weekend!! Dana ps.. I heard back from the one friend that I felt closest too regarding my "coming out" email and as much as I wish I felt her concern was genuine, I felt like she was dig'n for the details of the situation so she could share with her friends.. YES... I know things are sensitive for me right now, but I know thats what that group of girls do as I was once "accidentally" included on one of their emails.. I simply told her that I appreciated her love and support but have decided that I really want to move forward. I havent heard back from her since.. TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!
Patricia R.
on 7/14/06 12:17 am - Perry, MI
Sounds like you are learning a lot about yourself. That is part of recovery. Seeing our faults and foibles, and learning to correct them. Shopping is a great reward to the program. Just be sure you don't go overboard. I racked up a ton of debt on my credit cards after my divorce because I gave up alcohol. Just be cautious. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Trish
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 7/14/06 12:28 am - East Burbs, MN
Thanks Trish!! Fortunate for me, the only credit cards I have are a Sams Club and Sears. Dont care for the selection of shoes at Sears and Sams....well they just dont cover that dept very well!! heeeheee!! happy friday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views