Need a meeting

Patricia R.
on 7/14/06 12:19 am - Perry, MI
I have to confess my meeting attendance has been bad. I worked 80 hours last week, and I worked everyday this week except Sunday. So, I am hoping to get to my noon meeting today and get a little recovery in my brain. I saw my psychiatrist last night and thanked him for the good psych eval. He gave me a good pep talk about keeping my behavior, eating and other recovery behavior, in check now. I have a busy weekend planned. Hugs, trish
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 7/14/06 12:32 am - East Burbs, MN
Hey Trish~ Good luck with getting to your meeting... I had decided my meetings days are Monday and Friday nights. Since I struggle a bit with the weekends.. Friday night meetings to get me off on a good start and Monday night meetings to help me recover from the struggle.. Dana 21 days SOBER..
Lauretta
on 7/14/06 6:22 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
It has been a crazy week here too. I keep forgetting what day of the week it is! I was not planning to attend a mtg tonite but I got another call for a ride. I am still new at this 12 stepping thing and agreed then found out this person wants to bring her recently using violent history bf along!!!! I talked to my sponsor and one of the men are going with us for the ride. I have some anxiety about the sitiation. I want to do the right thing. I think it will work out just fine now but my head was spinning. I want to be there for the person reaching out but I cannot risk my safety. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views