Thanks

vickiang
on 7/10/06 4:34 pm - Austin, TX
I am such a half-assed poster. I can't type. Thank you for interpreting what I say. Vicki
vickiang
on 7/10/06 4:38 pm - Austin, TX
PS, wouldn't know it but I have a masters in Asian business and was a foreign correspondent, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand. Thank God for editors! I still use two fingers. And not well. Vicki
Lauretta
on 7/10/06 4:54 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I can't type worth a sh*t. Thats okay. I think most of the time my point is made and so is yours. No typing/grammer police here that I know of. I suffered thru the day with ya just like I said I would! I shampoo'd carpets and mopped and did laundry. My hubby did buy me a new Evan Picone suit today. It is really great. I have to have the slacks shortened but I love it! I also got a new sponsee today. I am really happy about it. So it was far from dull here in NW FL. Hope you did not suffer too badly either. It is nearly 2 am and I am still doing laundry. I have to pick up a friend at the Pensacola airport in the am so I guess I sound get a few hours of sleep. I just cannot get to bed at a decnt time. Laurie
vickiang
on 7/10/06 5:12 pm - Austin, TX
I didn't suffer. I didn't go to the gym because I was on skyauction.com bidding for a cruise. Mom and I are going on a 17 night transatlantic repositiong cruise, Dover to Houston. Lots of geezers for sure, but it is a spa vacation to me. I paid $369 plus $344 taxes and port charges for 17 days. We go to London, Paris, Spain, Portugal,, 8 days at sea, Miami, then Houston. I deserve it. I figue it's about $25 a day for a year and I know I spent that much before in 2 days on booze. Vicki
vickiang
on 7/10/06 5:06 pm - Austin, TX
OMG. Evan Piccone? That is hard to fit into. Not sure I could do it even now. I feel myself frothing at the mouth with lust..I am not a clothes freak, but an Evan Piccone suit? Kill me. Now. Vicki
Lauretta
on 7/10/06 5:19 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Yes, It was on the 50% rack too! Like I said it needs to be altered. The jacket is an 18 and the arms are long. It is a bit loose but my tummy is disproportionately big so I think the 18 altered is a better choice. The pants are long because I am only 5' 3" and a 16 size. So they fit well. I can get into 14 in most things but who cares what the number is? It looks good. Cruise time!!!!! It sounds like a great trip. I think it will be awhile before I have another. We have spent SO MUCH money this year. Big trips, furniture, paid off a house and purchased a rental property. Time to chill. Oh and bought a 27' boat how can I forget! My husbands dream? I am blessed I have to remember that but Carnival keeps emailing..... Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views