The long haul

vickiang
on 7/10/06 12:17 am - Austin, TX
Still at 171. I did great until the very last hour. I got really hungry, I was tired, so I pulled out this chicken noodle thing from the freezer. White sauce..it had to have tons of calories. So I went out this morning and bought papaya, apples, melon, collard greens, salad fixings. There is no excuse for me not having something at hand which is a healthier choice. Geez, I promised to go to the gym today, didn't I? Well I know 100% I won't finish and say I regretted it no matter how much I kick and scream on the way there. And just 3 months ago, I was so gung ho and so entrenched in my workout routine! Scary how quickly you can revert to old behavior even after years of being on track. That's why I have to stop this weight thing in its' tracks. I could justify myself by saying I am of normal weight and BMI, but that's one step away from denial and losingit. I like to have a buffer so I can eat whatever I want w/o having to think about it all of the time. Of course, what I want has to be in the realm of healthy choices, but I hate monitoring cals and qtys. Don't know how some people do it. My treat for today is to make a hair appt for a color and cut. I have all the color stuff at home, but I though it's about time for something a little nicer than a home job and Supercuts. Onward ho. Gotta take the first step sooner or later, and sooner's better. I fully expect everyone to suffer with me today by getting off their heinies and moving. Vicki
Lauretta
on 7/10/06 3:49 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
OOps I slept thru my class at the gym. I feel bad about it. Oh well, guess I just need to dust off and go Wed. I have so much to do today around the house and I do not want to do it. I will tho and I know on the other side of it I will feel good about it. One foot in front of the next. Okay I will suffer thru doing the right thing with you Vicki. Catch ya later! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views