Been working crazy hours

Patricia R.
on 7/8/06 2:58 pm - Perry, MI
Hi there, Well, as some know, I am a middle school teacher from September to June. Last week, I started an 8 day run of work at my passion, social work. From Saturday to Tuesday, I worked at the psychiatric hospital from 9-5. On Tuesday, I then went to another job where severely mentally ill addicts and alcoholics live. I worked there from 5:30-midnight. The next night I worked from 3:30 pm to 8 am the next day. Then I worked 3rd shift the next two nights, and then tonight from 3:30 to midnight. I love what I do in these jobs, and I hate teaching so much. It just would not pay for me to quit teaching to do these jobs full time. Now, my body clock is all screwed up. I have Sunday off, and I am using it to go to church and then get some laundry done. I also need to get my butt to a meeting. There is a really good step meeting tomorrow night that I can go to. Have a great Sunday. trish
Lauretta
on 7/8/06 4:37 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I wish I had your energy! I feel like a sloth. The fibromyalgia flare up kicked my butt. I am much better but my stamina is shot. Feeds my procrastination followed by my panicy feeling that I am not productive.Well at least I am aware of what is happening so I can do something about it. Get some rest. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views