Back among the living!

Lauretta
on 7/7/06 2:20 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi alll, I have been in a flare up of my fibromyalgia for a couple of days. Never as bad as pre op but this was one of the worst since then. Today I am only a bit sore and the fatigue is much better. Missed my exercise classes this week which I feel bad about but it was not an option. I spent yesterday on the couch. On a positive note I got several photo albums done. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will have done 40 ish albums when I complete this project. Once in awhile my ocd does help. LOL Looking forward to getting into my normal routine. We might go boating on Saturday. Next weekend the Blue Angles are flying over the beach and we want to get out and see that so we need to get our sea legs! I need to check out the cabin and make sure it is stocked and clean enough for me! I hope you all have a great day. Laurie
vickiang
on 7/7/06 3:28 am - Austin, TX
I am right with you, baby. It feels so good to be getting back to normal. You know what the funny thing is? Normal is waaaay different than it was before. I had a moment of clarity, coming back from the super. Zuchinni, crookneck, 4 other kinds of squashes, red bell pepper , marinated mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoe, garbanzo beans, feta, romaine lettuce, f/f cottage cheese. What's up with that? And it's not even intentional. Now I really know I am off center! Change..it happens. Vicki
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 7/7/06 7:48 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hi Laurie ~ So glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a great day! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety