Privacy vs. participation

vickiang
on 7/3/06 12:02 am - Austin, TX
I do feel comfortable here. I was having a snap reaction to something. I was kicked off a board where The person hated my guts and sent me hate mail. Ouch! I just found out that she is a lurker on my home board. By chance, I was surfing and came across another board I don't belong to. She was using info I had posted on my home board to slam me (get a life!). However, that is one person out of hundreds. Squeaky wheel I guess. It would be wrong to limit access here. Even if someone posts twice a year, they might really need those two times. Even if they don't post, reading the posts could help. Still, I am curious if there is someone who "owns" this board. I like it the way it's going now. Vicki
Lauretta
on 7/3/06 6:25 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I don't know but I have decided this is a wonderful outlet for me and I am thoughtful about my posts but honest. Having had a negative experience I can understand it giving you pause. I have been out of town at a NA convention and it was awsome!!! I did miss y'all. It was good to log on and get up to speed with all of you. I will post later about the weekend I am still suffering jet lag so to speak from the trip. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views