Another day in paradise

Lauretta
on 6/20/06 2:31 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi all, Just popping in to say hello. It s Tuesday so I am off shortly to my meeting. I am such a night owl that I just had my morning coffee. Traffic is so bad at noon due to the military lunch hours I always have to leave so early to get across town. Being the ocd person I am I spent 11 hours working on photo albums yesterday! My butt hurts from sitting! LOL I have thousands of pix to put in books. I had them in photo boxes but they just never got looked at and it was impossible to find what you were looking for so I am off on another project. I am keeping busy. Not crazy busy but just enough that I do not get any more squirrely. As I said last week I am close to a recovery anniversary and it is weird how it plays with the mind. I finally picked my step work up again and that is helpful. Nothing is wrong I just am full of emotions.My kids are getting older and while I am thrilled at the young adults I see emerging it is a change and frankly they need me in new ways so that feels different.Hubby is traveling this week. I enjoy sometime to myself but I have less interaction with the kids so I have to keep me busy. I am thinking abiut finding a part time job in fall. I do not think I want to return to nursing. 28 yr is enough. I do not miss it. Just musing here. Gotta go open the meeting. Hope everyone is doing well. Catch ya later. Laurie
Patricia R.
on 6/20/06 6:21 am - Perry, MI
Hey Laurie, Good for you for working on photo albums. I put all mine away and buried them after my divorce. It hurts too much to look at them. Today was the last day of school for the kids i taught. Tomorrow I go in to clean up the room I was in, and then I begin Summer vacation. Yippee. My foot is killing me. I have yet to get the stitches out, and I was on my feet too much today. Have a great Tuesday evening. Hugs, Trish
Lauretta
on 6/20/06 1:44 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Summer! Good for you! Do something fun and nice for you. I hope the foot is mending well. I had a quiet day. i had dinner with a friend. She is a great cook. Hubby is out of town and all the kids out all day. Me the cat and the dogs. It really flew. I have to be productive in the am. LOL Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views