Here I am :)

Bethany J.
on 6/12/06 11:21 am - Granby, CT
And sober too!!!! Well I did call a therapist and she agreed to see me this week and then I will see the pychirist (sp) she recommneds so he can do my meds I went to work tonight which was soooooooo good for me to do!!! I didnt want to at all, but my friend convinced me........ Talked to Jim tonight and we agreed that alcohol needs to exit our lives...... I am taking it day by day...............tonight is good... thankyou Laurie and Michelle for thinking of me, Im proud of myself right now.... I really am........ I cant wait to meet with the therapist............Im going to be totally honest........the wine the everything!!! So anyway, Im going to go get cozy....read my new REDBOOK Magazine and go to sleep... tomorrow is a new day xoxox Bethany
Curious G.
on 6/12/06 12:17 pm - Peachtree City, GA
GOOD FOR YOU! Positive steps - baby steps, but positive steps - keep up the good work! I'm proud of you! Goodnight! m
Lauretta
on 6/12/06 4:59 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
As I said in the earlier post just hang in ther one day at a time. Some people hate all the little phrases and stuff of recovery but they ring true and even the ones I did not "get" all of a sudden one day I go wow! now I understand! So " do the next right thing" It will always lead you in the best direction. Laur
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views