My picture is scaring me

Lauretta
on 6/12/06 5:21 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Okay be honest. I did not intend for the picture that is currently posting to be on the messageboards. I thought it would only be on my profile. I decided to leave it because it was a fun night when I celebrated my 50th bithday. It does show a fun side of me. After seeing it so many times I am starting to feel it is creepy. Should I figure out how to change it? I am a computer moron. I have read the post your pix post several times and it still seems like Greek to me. I post here more than anywhere else so be honest would you change it? Laurie
Curious G.
on 6/12/06 9:36 pm - Peachtree City, GA
I *think* for this old part of the mb, we still have to send pix to the photo staff but I could be wrong. On the new "main" board, we can put them up ourselves... maybe that carries over to here. I want to update mine too as I've done something TOTALLY different with my hair. It's not red anymore - it's deep deep dark mahogany brown and SHORT (well shorter - not quite touching my shoulders) and I let it show it's natural curl now instead of straightening it with the flat iron. I think it looks really cute and I've gotten TONS of compliments. I needed to do something different - so many changes! To be honest, I liked the one you had previously better, although this one is cute! Here's to candor! *hug* m
Lauretta
on 6/13/06 12:51 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks for some honest input. I just don't like it long term. I could post the one of me smoking my first cigar! LOL! Thanks about the old pix it is one of my faves. I can wait to see your new photo. I love red hair. My hair has been every shade of it. Naturally I have almost black hair but the gray rules now so it is fun to play with color. Do not listen to anyone who says addicts do not like change. We love it. MOre, better, different we live for change. I had straight hair for 48 yr. After my hair thinned post op it returned wavy. I am thrilled. Hugs, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views