In, not out

vickiang
on 6/6/06 5:44 am - Austin, TX
I haven't gone out, but my computer has....again. I'm waiting for a modem for dsl from AT&T. Right now I'm 18 miles away at a library because our neighborhood one is closed. They only give me 30 min and I have to do my bills, but just wanted to check in. I should be up and running by week's end. I'd better be running sigh. 2 weeks of company and restaurants and I would sink if you threw me in the pool! IF you could squeeze me into my swimsuit that is!! Somehow, though, I don't seem to regret the incredible variety of ethnicfoods we discovered. This time, foood actually WAS fun...not gluttonous and guilty. Puts on the pounds nevertheless. Time to reacquaint myself with the gym. It is so danged hot here, I have a couple of times craved a cold draft beer, especially when sitting outside on the patio at a restaurant with a band playing. Purely association...ice cold tea does the trick just as well, thankfully. HALT should mean hungry, angry, lonely, THIRSTY! LOL! Once a pickle, I guess (never again a cucumber). Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views