Do you hear voices?

Bethany J.
on 6/6/06 5:40 am - Granby, CT
WHAT I meant to type was "we cant push each other away here huh? Thankgoodness for that.......no judgements here, just sharing of feelings and experiences etc.................. hahaha xoxox Bethany
Bethany J.
on 6/6/06 7:42 am - Granby, CT
Hi Michelle!!! Ive made it, past the "itching" hour........Im cranky as Hell but dont have the urge to drink............ Listen to what happened: Remember I said I threw away the box of wine this morning? Well I thought Hubby had thrown the garbage away...................at 4pm I start digging through it and find it, I poured a glass and took a tiny sip and immeditly spit it out...............I just couldnt beleive what I was doing....wretched, hideous, nasty................ I made a fresh icetea, got my book and took the kids outside...............PHEW.......and right now Im sober!!!!!!!! I too want to go to my PCP.............there is some medicine I dont know the name that alcoholic take to ward off cravings........... Good for you hiding your money keys etc.................. Today is an ok day I have AOL Instant Messenger and my screen name is Bethany13075 if anyone on here wants to chat please add me to your buddy list~ ~~Bethany~~
Curious G.
on 6/6/06 7:54 am - Peachtree City, GA
proud of you! I just realized that this is day 3 without smoking - that is a good sign. The last time I quit (about 9 yrs ago and actually stayed off 'em until last year) it took about 3 days before I didn't want to have a nervous breakdown. Yes this *IS* a good day! hugs - I'm very glad you are perservering! m
Bethany J.
on 6/6/06 8:01 am - Granby, CT
AWESOME JOB on your DAY 3 OF NO CIGGYS!!!! for you!!! clap: I smoke ALOT when I am drinking........when I am not drinking I wont touch a smoke..weird huh? Im scared for tomorrow though.............when I skip a day of drinking then the next day is ALWAYS a drinking/smoking day................. BUT LETS GET THROUGH TODAY FIRST Once again, glad to have found you and this board!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views