Outted

vickiang
on 6/1/06 10:42 pm - Austin, TX
Oh cripes! I sent a private reply to someone about drinking and it went public to my favorite board. Ouch! Oh well, I suppose if I can say I used to weigh 370, It won't kill me for people to know I can't drink and go to a 12 step. I'll take the higher road and hope it helps someone. I used to belong to a couple of groups where this would be jumped upon as ammunition. No longer. I sure don't nee THAT kind of support! Vicki
Lauretta
on 6/2/06 3:26 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Sorry that happened to you. I rarely post off this board about it but I do occassionally if I think it is important. I do not relish the idea of someone using it against me but honestly I have never been attacked in anyway. I am not overly sensative about the issue because I know who I am and I am really at peace so f'em if they do not like it. Laurie
Curious G.
on 6/5/06 11:41 pm - Peachtree City, GA
While I do understand the embarassment (which is why I hesitate to post even here sometimes), please know that those posts give people like me HOPE. It allows us to see that we are not the only ones who are having problems, and helps us "come out of hiding" and deal with them. Thank you! hugs, m
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views