Almost there

vickiang
on 5/23/06 12:39 am - Austin, TX
From: "vickiang" Date: Tue May 23, 2006 4:14 am Subject: Finally vickiang Offline Send Email Whew! what few weeks, 3 1/2ks in LA AND SfO, only to get pack and have a kiler flue. Then the last week of school, field trips, concerts and all. lost of end of school , and were were lucky enough to spend a few days with Sarah and her kids when she had he bgy. That was geat for me...I had fortten just how badly we are retricted at first. I akso had no clue as to what living on base might mean! I have company tomorrow night (Rick' former boss). Then Rick's family comes from Singapore this weekend for 5 days. A lot of enertaing and you just can imagine how the house looks a tornado ht it with me being out of the loop the last month.I hope life returns to some semblance sanity or order soon. Luckily I am at 158, a comfortable place for me, but that could well be as a result of being sick these weeks. I have to get back my old eating and execisine routine the miunte I step out of bed, however, I admit my chest wallls stir hurt and I'm tired...the kind you are when you feel when you can easilly see the end of the tunnnell. I won't over push myself like I used to do to the point of frazzing out with stress and not enjoying the accassions. I'll simply do what I can do at a sane rate. Now that's a different drummmer for being...breaking the type a behavior only to burn out give up and get depessed and eat. Sure make me greatful for when I am healthy, energetic and feeling invincible. Despite the past squirrelly month, I'd this that anyday over my life befoe wls! And Iepect this how normies lived, learning to ope instead of masking feling. Hmmm! What a concept! And no vicodin or alcohol! I am taking Tramadol however, which is a non-narcotic. Vicki
Lauretta
on 5/23/06 11:02 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Vicki, I completely understand! I dropped my parents off at the airport at 4:30 am aftert an hour drive there because they think our airport in town is too small??? I had so many crazy things to do all last week with graduation. Somehow I managed one day at a time to stay on coarse and not get too crazy. I really did enjoy myself. I think I will allow myself a restful day today because I have had almost no sleep and I am jacked up on coffee now. Good luck in the upcomming week. I will be thinking of you. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views