Me again, SHORT THIS TIME!

Daisy_W
on 5/21/06 12:13 pm - Smalltown, MN
Gosh, I reread my post yesterday...sorry for all the type-0's...started typing fast...didn't proof read...sent it off before I didn't have the courage too! Probably would have deleted everything, if I HAD REREAD it!!! Anywho, it's probably good that I sent it! However, this post is mainly just to apologize...as IT GOT REALLY WORDY!!!! Never, had that intention but once I got started I just couldn't stop typing! I'm sure you all understand! Hope you all have a GREAT SOBER DAY! BIG HUGS DAISY!
Bethany J.
on 5/23/06 3:14 am - Granby, CT
DAISY, I just read your post from the other day about what you have been going through and I can relate to you 100%. I have replaced food with alcohol and its starting to affect my family and daily life. I find that its all I think about. I used to think about food all day, what am I going to eat, when amI going to eat etc etc, now its all about when will 4pm get here, cuz I know thats when Im going to drink!!!! Anyway Im glad I found this forum and I look forward coming here daily~ ~Bethany Lap RYN 11/17/05 266/169/???
Lauretta
on 5/23/06 10:54 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bethany, Welcome to the addictions forum! My computer decided to have problems all week and with the daughters graduation and my folks arrival from AZ I had no time to mess with it. You are not alone with this problem. You do not have to live this way. You have options so hang around and post. Under normal cir****tances there are usually a few of us who check in daily. Laurie
Lauretta
on 5/23/06 10:55 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Oh and by the way this new pix is crazy!!!! I am not sure I will keep it. Altho... I obviously have fun sober! LOL
Bethany J.
on 5/23/06 11:32 pm - Granby, CT
Thankyou for welcoming me Laurie, I love reading your posts~ Bethany
Lauretta
on 5/25/06 2:50 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Daisy, Are you out there? Are you doing okay? Do not apologize for reaching out for help. Be good to Daisy. We have corrasponded before. I know you are hurting. Hugs, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views