does anyone drink in order not to eat or vice versa?

Tweek B.
on 4/15/04 3:11 pm, edited 9/28/08 11:55 am

this is not to offend or provike anyone, just wondering if anyone else is struggling with the same f--ed up demons as i am.

thanks, nat

Patricia R.
on 9/28/08 11:59 am - Perry, MI

When I am in relapse, I drink in order not to eat.  I find that I do not get as sick with the alcohol as I do the sugar.  Go figure.

Good to hear from you.  I hope you will come back and post often.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 9/28/08 11:23 pm
I can't drink beer or anything with alchol in it. And I am 3 years out and never been able to drink. I was a big beer lover before. I had one the night before my gastric.....but now yack!!! I have tried a few times and it was the same thing yack! yack! yack!
Rainsunbow
on 9/29/08 11:48 pm

when  i used to drink beer i would drink when i felt hungry, i lived on beer for 8 months, i have lost hair and im sure i am extreamly malnurished, but i have been sober for 65 days, i learned in rehab that many people confuse hunger for wanting to drink, i think i even knew that when i was drinking, but it took rehab to understand, now im eating, but not like i should, after my surgery i just quit eating, really strange, but i have heard a lot of people do the same thing

Lalocaweta
on 10/1/08 10:32 am - Spicewood, TX
I have not had a drink for nearly 3 weeks....(YEAH for me....One Day - sometimes one minute - at a time.)

But - yes - without question - I would drink to not eat....I would go days w/o eating anything....
Redomey
on 4/15/04 9:04 pm - Evart, MI
You know my vote heather Mornin Dani
Vincent H.
on 4/15/04 9:22 pm - Holt, MI
I vote for and wish you good luck on Black Velvet. Vince
kathy L.
on 4/15/04 9:29 pm - Big Rapids, mi
heather,i love black velvet..song & otherwise have fun!
smbarnhart
on 4/16/04 5:07 am - Kalamazoo, MI
I wish i was going to be there. you people on the east side of the state are having all the fun! for 2nd song I vote Bohemian Rhapsody.. Love it!
MimiRN
on 4/16/04 7:01 am - Dearborn Heights, MI
Because I got high!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 788 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 771 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 995 views
What triggers your anxiety