Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 10/6/24 7:08 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 211.8
This Week 209.9

Finally got the lawn mowed on Friday. It felt good to be out in the sun and nice weather. We began the crappy job of stripping walpaper in our tv room and kitchen. Not going so well, as some of the drywall is getting damaged in the process. I am going to hire someone to repair it and paint. That was one of the reasons to take on a part time job. I will do something I like to do and am good at, so I can hire someone to do the same.

Going to a clam bake/fundraiser to watch the Browns this afternoon. Maybe I'll win something on the sideboards. Maybe the Browns will win.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 10/6/24 5:07 pm, edited 10/6/24 10:07 am

Last week: 204.0

This week: 203.8

Think that was the number from this morning. Had multiple issues this morning. Couldn't boil water to do my egg without making a mess. Had to clean up after dog with gall bladder issues too. Rough start to the day before getting to work. Wife carries me up there on first day and picks me up on last day since in between have to be on call so have "The Beast" here at the house. Lost my sunglasses in car going up this morning so sucking sunshine and glare results in headache from hell. Speaking of "headache from Hell" - imagine how the folks in Nashville were hungover from Vandy beating Alabama! Imagine the headache the Bama coach has after losing to Vandy!

Cowboys and Steelers tonight like the old days. If I can stay awake!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 10/6/24 5:12 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Browns lost, again, and I didn't win anything on the side boards. But the clams and steak anc ompany was great!

Jmm4321
on 10/6/24 11:53 pm

I'm carrying extra weight, 5lbs or so, but hopefully it will drop off or out.

Got up early to watch the Jets play Minnesota in London. Could have won at the end but Rodgers proved human. No issues as we still have expectations for deep playoff run.

Crazy situation after Helene, searching for opportunities to help out.

Have a great week!

Most Active
Columbus Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics
Columbus Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 3 replies · 55 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 69 views
Sunday Weigh In