Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 9/8/24 2:06 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 213.3
This Week 209.9

Cool temps (60's as the high) here this weekend. But a good weekend for harvest. Got about four 5 gallon buckets of grapes from our vine. Mrs is now processig to make jelly. Got about 25 pounds of tomatoes, and a lot more that arent ripe yet. I'll be trying my hand at canning, and bringing a lot of salsa to work.

Browns home opener today (I had to add something in for Don).

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 9/8/24 5:18 pm

Last week: 206.6

This week: 205.8

I did get to listen to some of it when I was running around and streamed it in the office. Only saw the last two minutes while I was "shedding" after I got home. Dak's new contract - Because of Disney's and DirecTV's dickering over money there is no ESPN or any of the little ESPN's like the SEC network. State lost in AZ so maybe was a good thing it was not on locally.

Now that I'm on set schedule at work was able to start physical therapy on the back to finally rehab from the fall last Summer. Some of the stretches I can do at work a couple times a day as well as at home. Note to self: Make double damn sure the back of the rolling desk chair is against the desk! Like to really have screwed up and hurt myself again.

Fresh tomatoes go fast in any form. Tricky part is to have the supply expire about when the demand fades so you don't have to just toss them out.

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 24 views
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 1 replies · 50 views
Labor Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 88 views