CWS Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 6/23/24 7:15 am

College World Series Format: How many games will be played between  Tennessee and Texas? | Marca

Last week: 208.8

This week: 210.2

Ooops!

No dog in the CWS final but I will predict a team from the SEC will win it - again. This is some of the best baseball you'll see. These kids play their hearts out!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 6/23/24 10:00 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 211.5
This Week 213.7

Today breaks the weeklong heatwave of 90+ degrees all week. Pool goy a lot of use and the solare cover wasn't needed. Pool temp 88-90 all week. Cover will go in this morning, as temp outside presently is 73.

All the kids were over for a belated Father's Day. Got a "Dad Rocks" shirt that the kids made with some obscure artists on it. They must have been paying attention to what I listened too. You never know what they will remember you by. Pretty cool! Makes me wish I could talk to my dad about things I remember him by.

Good week to all!

Jmm4321
on 6/23/24 7:59 pm

I didn't even bother weighing myself today. I had a bunch of crappy news all week and didn't need to pile on.

Heat wave is still going strong in the NYC area but I still prefer it over the cold winter. In the northeast the heat comes with a lot of humidity which makes it a lot worse than Texas or Arizona type heat, although still not as bad as Fla in the Summer.

Have a great week!

Don 1962
on 6/24/24 7:02 am

NYC is a massive "heat island" because of the concrete. As the song says "hot and gritty". Florida is bad. Remember going to help wife at late uncle's house in Lake Placid and it wasn't full on Summer yet! Hope your news gets better.

Most Active
Labor Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 40 views
Recent Topics
Labor Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 40 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 57 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 75 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 105 views