Serious Davatar

NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/4/07 8:35 am - Japan
Hi Dx, I live in northern Japan, and in winter we usually have anywhere from 3-7 feet of snow on the ground. Thank heavens it's only 4 months out of the year and rarely gets below 25-30 degrees. The fashion? Nowadays there's very little copying of western culture in general, only the radical - mostly hip-hop fashion and surprisingly, some Brian Setzer-type "hip-daddy" 50's and rockabilly fashion. Oh, and occasionally guys with Beatles hair, but longer, fluffier and cuter than the Beatles wore it. Guess that's the metro look. I wear that powder cap sometimes, but generally if I'm going cross country skiing -or- running, something I'm doing daily in the snow. Today at 10 a.m. I have to go outside in the snow and do illegal parking patrol. It's exam week and the people around the university get pissed at us if students park in front of their houses. We have to try and circumvent that as much as possible. Best Wishes, Dave
kenINindy
on 2/4/07 12:54 am - IN
OUCH! I just cut myself looking at your jawbone!
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/4/07 3:27 am - Japan
Tell me about it! I didn't know it was still under there. The discoveries we make after WLS.
SouthJerseyChris
on 2/4/07 11:28 pm - Brick, NJ
Ernest robs a bank! ;)
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 1 replies · 59 views
Labor Day Weigh In