Recent Posts

Karla Rapoza
on 5/14/12 12:57 am - MA
Topic: RE: 8 months post op ???
Thanks for the info Thas what im doing now changing things up and that seemed to work i hit my goal weight now im just on the maintance part but weight is still comming off lil by lil
    Karla
jugilber
on 5/12/12 1:52 am - MA
Topic: RE: 8 months post op ???
shake up your workout...and increase your intensity...if you walk jog, if you jog run...or just increase your intensity of any machines you do...switch machines...as your body does get used to your workout...you need to create muscle confusion to wake them up...
Anyhow hope this was helpful..
Julie

jugilber
on 5/12/12 1:48 am - MA
Topic: RE: Revision? Where?
If I am not mistaked Dr Hess at boston medical center is now doins DS surgery...the team is awesome...I not only work at BMC but I had my RNY done there as well.  Dr Hess and his team are truely amazing...from nutritionist to social worker the program is great...I am 2 years out as a matter os fact today is my surgiversary....yeah me!!!  I am down almost 100lbs.  I have gained 5 lbs back but I think it is muscle as I know train quite a bit...added a lot of muscle mass...so no worries!!!
Anyhow if you have any questions please message me here or privately and I will do all i can to help you.
Thanks
Julie

Lynn C
on 5/2/12 7:28 am
Topic: RE: Revision? Where?
 If you haven't already, post on the DS board, they have a list of doctors that actually do DS. I believe there is finally one in MA but I'm not positive. Previously the closest DS surgeon was in NY. 

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

kardon
on 5/1/12 3:53 am
Topic: RE: Goal Reached
Steven: You're doing so well. Congrats!!!

Karla Rapoza
on 4/27/12 9:25 pm - MA
Thank you I feel 100 times better :)
    Karla
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/12 2:17 am - North Brookfield, MA
Congrats to you!
Steven S.
on 4/24/12 11:21 pm - MA
VSG on 04/12/12
Congrats!!! That is most awesome!

Karla Rapoza
on 4/24/12 9:25 pm - MA
Topic: Goal Reached
Just wanted to say I REACHED my GOAL it took me 9 months and i am down 120 pounds :) 
It has been a great journey and i would do it over again if i had to.... I am just on maintance now but im still having problems eating certain foods... IM so Excited :) Thanks to everyone for  there support....
    Karla
Maureen2012
on 4/21/12 9:56 am
Topic: RE: Lowell General Hospital
chrisinma,
Thanks so much for responding. You are the second person recommending Dr. Jiser. From my understanding they run the wls programs at both LGH and Emerson.
Thanks again,
Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views