Recent Posts

NevillesMom
on 6/5/12 11:38 pm - MA
Topic: RE: MA Support Group
 I live in Waltham and work in Brookline.  

M M
on 6/5/12 11:31 pm
NevillesMom
on 6/5/12 8:43 am - MA
Topic: MA Support Group
Hi All,

Anyone have any interest in starting a support group?  I was reading about a group of people meeting up in the  Baltimore area on the RNY board and thought it would be fun.

NevillesMom
on 6/5/12 8:37 am - MA
Topic: RE: Looking for a New Facility for VSG in MA
I had RNY 7.5 months @ St. E's w/ Dr. Pecquex and my husband is 1 year post op tomorrow w/ her too!  She is amazing!  The entire team-Suzie, Martha and Deirdre are the most suppostive and wonderful team.  You will be very, very happy! 

Good Luck!

Michael L.
on 6/5/12 2:02 am - Fall River, MA
Topic: RE: Looking for a New Facility for VSG in MA
I am enrolled in the program at St. Elizabeth's in Brighton. I am having the sleeve done this fall. They have two amazing surgeons there. Dr. Pecquex is doing mine. She is amazing to talk to. Her bedside manner is unlike no other doctor I have ever met. She has explained everything and is so easy to talk to. The entire team there is amazing!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

NevillesMom
on 6/5/12 1:14 am - MA
Topic: RE: 49 Weeks Post Op Photos!
Beautiful!!!!

AmberLee72
on 6/4/12 1:30 am
Topic: 49 Weeks Post Op Photos!
STATS:
I'm 49 weeks post op gastric bypass. (I can't believe it's almost been a year!!)
Heaviest: 311 lbs
Surgery Weight: 287 lbs
Current Weight: 151 lbs!!!
I have lost 160 lbs so far!!!!

Jodigirl68
on 6/3/12 9:34 am
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!
 Are you serious? My family pays 179.00 a week for health insurance and we get nothing. My husband and I both work and we are hardly making ends meet! We were declined for a LITTLE help with our insurance!. You are on mass health and can get bypass surgurey? That is a joke! This state is in serious need of help for these so called underclass that need help...
JenK130
on 6/2/12 8:10 am
RNY on 01/30/12
Topic: RE: Any other Tufts NEMC patients?
I had Dr. Shah at Tufts.  I really like her and felt very comfortable with her.  The PA Danielle that works with her is also very helpful and returns calls very quickly.  The pre-op is a blur to me as my head was spinning.  But expect to do the Immersion Day, 2 visits with nutrition, 2 visits with the psychologists and your consult with the surgeon.  At the Immersion day a nurse with also mee with everyone individually and go over your own insurance needs.  I started the process in November and had surgery 1/30.  The surgeons operate on Mondays and Tuesdays so if all goes well plan to be home by Thursday or Friday : )  Feel free to message me with any other questions.  It is all very overwhelming but 100% worth it.
Jen
 RNY 1/30/12  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views