Recent Posts

Karla Rapoza
on 6/28/12 4:05 am - MA
Topic: 1 year down :)
This past year has been a deff change in my life tomorrow marks my 1 year... I have lost a 135 pounds and it was the best thing that i could of ever done :)   if you look on my page it shows a Before and After Photo
    Karla
LISA V.
on 6/27/12 3:12 pm - Malden, MA
Revision on 02/25/13
Topic: RE: Hey All

Dr Ameri in Stoneham is awesome! 781-662-2288  He does his surgeries at the Winchester Hospital.

kimchigirl
on 6/24/12 11:45 am - MA
Topic: Anyone have gastric bypass done by Dr. Cohen at UMass Worcester Hospital?
My pre-op date was supposed to be June 7th, but because Dr. Cohen had a family emergency, it got moved to July 5th. I know this will vary because of several factors, but has anyone here had Dr. Cohen and if so, how long after the pre-op was your actual surgery?
Miss_Kitty
on 6/22/12 2:57 pm - New Bedford, MA
Topic: RE: 49 Weeks Post Op Photos!
Wow! You look great! You also have beautiful hair! (I am so jealous!)

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

YvonneLMH
on 6/22/12 7:53 am - Melrose, MA
Topic: RE: Repair/revision Dr. Thompson
 Hospital called this afternoon. All is good.

YvonneLMH
on 6/21/12 9:24 pm - Melrose, MA
Topic: Repair/revision Dr. Thompson
 Hi Everyone, Has anyone had endoscopic repair/revision with Dr Thompson at BW?  I went for my exploratory endoscopy last Wed and was told I have a fistula and ulcers and I am eligible for him to do an endoscopic repair.  They told me someone from the office would contact me but It has been over a week,  I called and left a message on Wednesday but I haven't gotten a call back yet.  Anyway, my question is how long did it take before they scheduled your surgery?  I know there are a lot of people in front of me, I just hope I didnt fall through the cracks.  thank you for any info.
NevillesMom
on 6/21/12 3:11 am - MA
Dr. Pecquex @ St. Elizabeth's in Boston is THE BOMB!!

artroxy blue
on 6/20/12 9:52 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I see Dr. Sandor out of Lawrence Memorial in Medford, and I'm on Network Health. I think he took over for Dr. Randall, and he and his staff have been great. I would suggest getting in contact with them for more info. 781-306-6166 

Good luck!
Miss_Kitty
on 6/15/12 7:41 am - New Bedford, MA
Topic: RE: RNY to DS Revision.... MA Surgeons???
About my surgeon listed above, I forgot to mention that she does several types of WLS, not just panni removals.

If you can't find another surgeon who handles what you are looking for, you can try Dr. Janey Pratt. I don't know the exact surgeries she does, but she does do different types of WLS.

Good luck!

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views