Recent Posts

marieh
on 7/23/12 10:27 am - So. Easton, MA
Topic: KATIE JAY TO SPEAK IN NH ON AUG 11TH
She is a terrific speaker and founder of www.nawls.com  National Assn for WLS.  She'll conduct an all day event in Concord NH for those of us post-ops that are experiencing regain. The topic is                 EMOTIONAL DESSERT!!  Lunch is provided for this special event.  THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE SO PLEASE SIGN UP QUICKLY! 

I've regained 30 in a few short years by letting my emotional triggers fuel a feeding frenzy! I HAVE to get some help because I refuse to waste this gift!!  Please check out the NAWLS site for complete info on the event!  Hope to see you there!
rsassyjackie
on 7/18/12 8:12 pm - MA
Topic: RE: Beth Israel WLS program
 That is great! Keep me posted any questions u might have feel free to ask!

AMGent
on 7/17/12 5:09 am
Topic: RE: Worcester area?
Is there a support group at UMASS? i am 10 months post op and in desperate need of a meeting..
LOVING life as a LOSER!! 

AMGent
on 7/17/12 5:06 am
Topic: RE: MA Support Group
I live in spencer but i am at a loss to find a support group less than an hour away, and in desperate need of one!!
LOVING life as a LOSER!! 

illykatrina
on 7/16/12 10:04 am - Haverhill, MA
Topic: RE: Lahey Burlington
its looking like im switching hospitals  idk what one maybe holy family or lawence gen any sugestions

JLT139
on 7/15/12 4:52 am
RNY on 07/16/12
Topic: RE: Hey All
 Dr Sandor and his staff at CSA have been great, I'm having my surgery with him tomorrow

Commonwealth
Surgical
Associates

91 Montvale Avenue
Suite 208
Stoneham, MA 02180

jamiebrain
on 7/8/12 10:36 am - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
Topic: RE: Beth Israel WLS program
Hi there!

It's been a while coming but I finally have a surgery date with Dr. Andrews on 8/14.  Also got my approval letter from my insurance company yesterday (happy dance)!

Looking forward to getting on the other side of this!

jereyes
on 7/2/12 12:05 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Topic: RE: Recommendation for plastic surgeon or PS clinic in MA?
I went to Dr. Peter Gee out of Stoneham.  I had a lower body lift.  I went to Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford.
jereyes
on 7/1/12 11:59 pm - Tyngsboro, MA
Topic: RE: 49 Weeks Post Op Photos!
You look amaaazzzing!!!!!!
Cusscusscutie
on 7/1/12 9:46 pm - MA
Topic: RE: Anyone have gastric bypass done by Dr. Cohen at UMass Worcester Hospital?
Dr Cohen was my surgeon for my VSG. He rocks! I am not sure what you mean about "how long after the pre-op was your actual surgery?" We had to fight with my insurance to cover my surgery but I was approved on a Thursday and had surgery that Friday! You have nothing to worry about!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views