Recent Posts

MerColeman23
on 4/16/13 5:24 am - NH
MerColeman23
on 4/16/13 5:22 am - NH
Topic: RE: 1 Year Post Op - Newton Wellesley Hospital

Congrats!!! WHat great news. I can't wait to do my surgery to say I 've had success!!!

MerColeman23
on 4/16/13 5:19 am - NH
Topic: RE: MORE PEOPLE!

Patience :) I'm new and I'm here :)

marieloves
on 4/11/13 12:15 am
Topic: I need a PCP urgent!!!!!

Hi people, I live in the Chicopee (Springfield area) in MA. Im searching a new PCP in the are, because mine is not helpful with give me refferals to the surgery... Anyone can give me names? I have NHP with Masshealth.... Thank you!!!!

AwesomeForever
on 4/6/13 6:08 am - Marlborough, MA
Topic: RE: 1 Year Post Op - Newton Wellesley Hospital

I love Dr Partridge. I wanted to get into her practice now that Dr Gazmuri has retired. She is full up!

Linda

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/13 1:23 pm
Topic: MORE PEOPLE!

I really thought that once I came to this site I would have such a great support group close to home. BOY WAS I WRONG!. For those of you reading this in silence please come out and talk. For those of you reading that don't like to reply ...please do... We are all here for each other. There are many ways to stay private.  Yet most let your fears or opinion,concerns, being known a fear to tell no one. No one needs to know who you are just let your fears, concerns, and/or knowledge known. We are all here for each other. Lets help one another out.

ChristinAngel
on 4/3/13 12:56 am - MA
RNY on 09/04/13
Topic: RE: Umass Worcester

JLB I would love to chit chat with you if you are interested. I'm going through St. V's for rxy. If you would mind answering a few questions for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Steven S.
on 4/1/13 4:19 am - MA
VSG on 04/12/12
Topic: 1 Year Post Op - Newton Wellesley Hospital

Next week will be my one year post op from VSG Surgery.  I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone by.

I feel amazing and couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and hospital staff.  The folks at Newton Wellesley hospital have been fantastic. 

My surgeon is Dr. Partridge and she's been nothing but fantastic!

I'm down almost 80 lbs.  I can't wait to go next week.  Diabetes and high blood pressure....GONE!  :)

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/13 7:17 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13
Topic: RE: Umass Worcester

Hey Sandy, I didn't go to umass I went threw St. V's. I would post this in the regular vsg thread. Not to many people go on the mass one. 

Good luck! 

John Corley
on 3/28/13 6:32 am - Quincy, MA
Topic: RE: Back in the game.....

Thank you Sandy, good luck with your journey. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views