Recent Posts

anewleaf
on 9/9/10 11:10 am
Topic: RE: Surgery 9/7/10
I  just saw this.  So excited for you.  Do not be alarmed if you have some very strong emotions the next few days.  I was shocked. I don't know why, but I was, I think I wasn't prepared for the emotional component but I was able to seek out help here and it helped tremendously.  Reach out, we're here.

Welcome to the post op side!  :-)  Hope you heal well and speedily!

C J
on 9/8/10 12:21 pm - Franklin, MA
Impressive!!!  
That's such great news  - hope your recovery continues on this path
I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

M M
on 9/8/10 10:12 am
Topic: Calling all M********!

Giveaways for the Walk From Obesity + Swag Bags!

I have several giveaways currently running to raise funds for the Massachusetts Walk From Obesity

WLS-Bariatric-Bad-Girls-Club-Support-Bracelet_W0QQitemZ320581412417QQihZ011QQcategoryZ92727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem 

To enter to win any of the following, make a donation of any size to the Walk or join the team and raise funds with us, and ALSO leave a comment on the prizes you'd like - all necessary links are in the following:

• From CLICK Espresso Protein - My biggest giveaway ever, here.
  • From The Enchanted Seed - Wicked awesome pretties, here.
  • From Building Blocks - Super delish protein, here.
  • More prizes on the way!

For local peeps that join Team MM and the Bariatric Bad Girls, you will receive a bag'o'swag from MM and vendors alike.  The more interest generated, the more I can add to the bags, so, MOVE YOUR BUTTS.  :)

Swag bags to include love from -

DSC_4738

RedSox15
on 9/8/10 3:38 am - MA
Topic: RE: Cheesy Bacon Tomato Pie
I really enjoyed it!  Next time I make it I think I would cook it a little longer ... the bottom crust got a little soggy from all the juices from the tomatoes ... other than that it was really good! 
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

RedSox15
on 9/8/10 3:37 am - MA
Topic: RE: Cheesy Bacon Tomato Pie
This recipe I got from a magazine ... alot of other ones I get from the boards or other websites.  You can google "gastric bypass recipes" or "weight loss surgery recipes" and you get a ****load of websites.  Good stuff out there!

My motivation?  My mouth watering after I see the recipes!  HaHa :)
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

katchikat
on 9/7/10 11:19 pm - Methuen, MA
Topic: RE: Support group at LGH
Thank you Brooke and I hope I will meet you soon! Take care
Just Brooke
on 9/7/10 9:58 pm
Topic: RE: Support group at LGH
The info session is 1 time only ...this is the one you go to before you'll even be seen by anyone. After that you have to go to at least 3 support groups before you get a surgery, but you are encouraged to go to more. They are held 2 times a month. They are very helpful. I still go to them every month and I'm over 2 years out from surgery! See ya there some time!

MyGoal
on 9/7/10 6:32 pm - MA
  Hi so far so good I have been walking since 4pm yesterday, will finally be able to stardmdrinkin an oz of  water today at 6am then if all goesmwell be diischarged tonight.

Have a great day,
Mary
katchikat
on 9/7/10 1:24 pm - Methuen, MA
Topic: Methuen/Lowell
Anyone from Methuen or Lowell?. I live in Methuen and work in Lowell
katchikat
on 9/7/10 1:21 pm - Methuen, MA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views