Recent Posts

Kathy S.
on 1/26/15 6:27 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: The moment you've all been waiting for . . . OH2015 Location Announcement!

And the winner is....

http://events.obesityhelp.com/

Not sure you are going?  Check out the video from last years conference and you will see what you missed.  BOOK NOW

We hope to see you all there

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Member Services
on 1/21/15 6:09 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Tick Tock, Tick Tock - Time is running out for the "Super Early Bird" Special!

Time is running out  Registration for Super Early Birds ends Friday, January 23rd, 2015 at 11:30PM EST.

For a limited time – Super Early Birds get $25 off.

Not only will Super Early Birds get the lowest ticket prices, but you’ll also be entered into a drawing for a FREE 3 night stay at the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham during the Conference. 

Reserve Your Tickets NOW

Kathy S.
on 1/16/15 2:40 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: Super Early Bird tickets now on sale! Save $25, and enter to win 3 night stay at the conference sit

Not only will Super Early Birds get the lowest ticket prices, but you'll also be entered into a drawing for a FREE 3 night stay at the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham during the Conference.

Click to order: http://ow.ly/Hr8nQ 

Registration for Super Early Birds starts on Friday, January 16th, 2015 at 10AM EST and will end Friday, January 23rd, 2015 at 11:30PM EST.              

We hope to see you there  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

beachbum75
on 1/12/15 8:09 am
VSG on 01/14/15
Topic: Getting sleeved this Wednesday and I have a few questions!

Hey sleevers!  I'm getting sleeved this Wednesday by Dr. McCluney at St. Elizabeth's.  So excited and so nervous! This has been a VERY long process and I'm just so glad the day is almost here.   I'm hoping some of you veterans might be able to answer a few things for me.

-I quit smoking last month and I'm 3lbs over my recommended weight -will they still sleeve me?  I'm going to try like crazy to lose 3lbs in 24 hours-but it looks doubtful.

-What was St. Elizabeth's like?  Are the rooms private or shared?

-What did you bring with you- I've already packed my kindle, moisturizer, chapstick and gas-x strips.  Anything else you wish you'd brought or couldn't live without?

-What was your best go-to food for the first 2 weeks?  I've got a bit pot of turkey bone broth simmering away right now and i'll have some of that served warm with protein powder everyday.  I don't care for bouillon or cup of soups-so I made my own.  I've also got cream of wheat, SF jello, popsicles and pudding.  I'll start browsing for more stage 2/3 recipes now.

Thanks for reading!  Wish me luck!

Cher_Dig
on 1/9/15 7:27 pm - N Attleboro, MA
Topic: RE: Seeking revision of VSG and need surgeon referrals in Boston area

I know they are great! My doctor is Dr Chahal I was sleeved on December 1,2014 . Did you have a stall I am having one now for 3 weeks now . I am back to writing everything down. So I can see where I am going wrong.

I had my surgery at Newton Wellesley also. My surgeon was Sheila Partridge. I was her 7th sleeve. Cannot say enough good things about that hospital!

Lucy van Pelt 
 Highest 255 Surgery 248 Current 170
Goal: 150

Cher_Dig
on 1/9/15 5:10 am - N Attleboro, MA

I went to Newton Wellesely Hospital I just found out that they are #1 in MA and are in the top 5% in the nation.

cheryl

AmberLee72
on 1/7/15 4:23 am
Topic: DOUBLE POST- Stolen before and afters and update!

Hey Everyone!

I thought I would share this with you all. You got to love when a big online magazine with 18 million followers steals your before and after, cuts your watermark off it and posts it to their facebook wall. 402,000 likes?!?! My facebook is flooded with hundreds of friends requests and emails from 120 girls asking me how to lose weight. WTF!!!! LOL!

Here is an updated photo from last month of my partner Lesa and I. Lesa had gastric bypass 9 years ago and has maintained her 130 lb weight loss! I had gastric bypass in 2011 and have lost 171 lbs!! On the left I was around 305-311lbs and on the right I weigh 140 lbs.

Please follow my journey on instagram. My instagram name is peace_train. http://instagram.com/peace_train/

beachbum75
on 1/2/15 2:10 am
VSG on 01/14/15
Topic: RE: Neighborhood Health Plan?

I had an ulcer in my teens and have been treated for reflux ever since-I haven't taken meds for it for a couple of years and have no symptoms-but bc it was in my medical history it was still considered relevant.

Grim_Traveller
on 1/1/15 9:09 pm
RNY on 08/21/12
Topic: RE: Neighborhood Health Plan?

You're doing VSG and have reflux?

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views