How important is excercise?

stephanie1977
on 5/4/06 3:41 am - Roxbury, MA
I would really like some feedback on this one. I go to water aerobics once a week (because I have 2 jobs and can't get to it more than that). I know that's probably not enough but does anyone know if no excercise is an option?
txbunny930
on 5/4/06 7:09 am - MA
Hi Steph: You might want to post this on the main boards as you'll get a variety of information and suggestions. You'll be amazed the responses you'll get. Hugs, Lorraine
Carrie N.
on 5/5/06 8:10 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
Stephanie, No exercise is my option! I would not recommend it, and I know I would have probably lost a lot more by now if I did, but I was not made for any type of manual labor. I am an indoor goal and have spent the last 33 years avoiding sweating. That being said, I started playing raquetball a few weeks ago, but I don't call it exercise. I call it fun. Plus, I live in a 4th floor walk-up, and that is enough exercise for me. It has been 9 months since my surgery, and I have lost 140 pounds. Good luck! Carrie
Patty brown
on 5/7/06 10:08 am - barnstable, MA
I can't tell you enough how good swimming is for me. It helped me overcome the depression post operation phase and help me to be more and more positive during my bandster journey. If I don't go for 2 days on a row I feel that something is really missing. Regardless the fact that it helped me lose weight it helped me a great deal psychologically too. take care,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views