On my way

tyork
on 4/10/06 7:29 am - Warwick, RI
Hi ya all, I have been going to the classes and appts at NEMC. All seems good so far. I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Dr Julie Kim? She is the surgeon they appointed to me, I have my 1st appt with her this coming thursday. I can't seem to find much info on her. The couple of posts here about her, they had lap band. I am going for the RNY. Cross your fingers for me that she wont require me to lose very much weight before the surgery. (o: I am not able to exersize to help in my weight loss much because of my knees and hips, it's gonna be rough! Take care all...... YEAHHHHHH it's spring and so pretty out (o: Trish
ellie72
on 4/10/06 7:44 am - hull, MA
I had my surgery at Brigham and Women's, but I wish you the best of luck!
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 11:14 am - Yakima, WA
There are a few reviews on Dr. Kim, by members, posted here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+Julie+Kim+mpf.html HTH, ~Toots
wackyshop1
on 4/12/06 1:41 am - brockton, MA
Hi I am having lap band surgery on the 24 of April DR Kim is doing it.I have had a few friends who went to here They all love here I am not sure she will do the surgery cause I was to loose about 12 pounds and I have not But I did stop smoking For 8 weeks So I hope she looks at that as a good reason not to loose weight GOOD LUCK
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views