SNAIL MAIL PALS ~ SNAIL MAIL PALS ~ SNAIL MAIL PALS

sandisoh
on 4/7/06 10:24 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hey there everyone. I would like to get to know you all. I would like to start a 'snail mail' buddy system. The other day when I was at my computer and thought, 'you know I haven't written out a greeting card in a long while', and I LOVE to get them and love to send them - it is a NICE boooost of sorts, to keep you going, keep you on the right track. I would love to know if anyone is interested in the SNAIL MAIL PALS idea. If so, reply and we can set something up to start gathering info/addresses etc. Thanks sandi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I CREATED A FORMAT FOR PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME TO ADD ADDRESSES AND REQUEST ADDRESSES FOR THE NEW ** SNAIL MAIL PALS ** HERE IS THE FORMAT: Request this way: (1) I would like to be a Snail Mail Pal with anyone. my info is: (put your name, address, city, state, zip) (2) I would like to be a Snail Mail Pal with another woman. my info is: (put your name, address, city, state, zip) (3) I would like to be a Snail Mail Pal with another man. my info is: (put your name, address, city, state, zip) (4) I would like to be in a SNAIL MAIL PAL "PACK" with many people (men and women) (5) I would like to be a Snail Mail Pal for Woman seeking Man Singles. my info is: (put your name, address, city, state, zip) (6) I would like to be a Snail Mail Pal for Man seeking Woman singles my info is: (put your name, address, city, state, zip) and please email your request to: [email protected] I will then get back in touch with you with your new SNAIL MAIL PAL!
lazeydazey
on 4/7/06 12:51 pm - Sharon, MA
I think that is a great idea. I'm always looking to meet new people.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views