anxiety attack

sweetrose
on 3/27/06 10:15 am - Boston, MA
I had already posted in the large message board about my anxiety attack please checkit out if you have the chance somethings that happened was quite funny. Just keep me in your thought and prayers. Has this happened to others also.
Kim S.
on 3/28/06 3:23 am - North of Boston, MA
I looked for your post but there is just too much traffic on the main board. So, any chance you'd post it here, or a link to the spot on the main board? Thx, Kim
sweetrose
on 3/28/06 5:19 am - Boston, MA
here it is you were trult correct. I even had hard time finding it: Well today I went to just see the nurse and Dr H so that they could tell me about the surgery. They also wanted to go over my labs. I live in Boston Ma. and I am actually having the surgery at my job Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. I was a little shaky this morning at work figuring it is just nerves. Anyway I went for my appointment and when the Dr came in I could feel the anxiousness rising I could almost not stay in the chair but I went through the appointment. Then when I went back to my job sat at my desk after I got off the phone with my Pastor/best friend I had a MELT DOWN at work in my bosses office. This is not me. Iwas not going to say anything to her until I had a date. I just could not keep it in I felt the world surrounding me. My supervisor under my boss thought I was having a heartattack or my sugar was to low. Mind you I DO NOT have diabetes and she went to get me some CHOCOLATE of all things. LOL I am cracking up that right now. I also have a psych eval coming up and they said do Not have a break down in front of her. I then called my Pastor/friend and she encouraged me and prayed for me and I felt better. She is also going with me to the support meetings. My mom passed away years ago and my other family would drive me CRAZY. Wow what a day. I just started crying for nothing.
Kim S.
on 3/28/06 11:56 pm - North of Boston, MA
Wow! Hope you are feeling better It is natural to get overwhelmed by such a major life change. Just keep telling yourself that you did your homework and you know you're on the right path. Enjoy the sunshine today! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views