I'M HOME

arnie
on 3/27/06 1:37 am - Walpole, MA
I had my GBS on 3/20 at the Faulkner Hospital and was released on Wed. Dr.Edward Mun was terrific along with all his support staff at the hospital the care was excellent. If any pre-ops have any questions at all fee free to shoot them out to me. All The Best.....Arnie Eisenman
amykic
on 3/28/06 1:17 am - spencer, MA
Welcome home!!!! How long was the whole process. How are you feeling? Congratulations!!!! Amy
arnie
on 3/28/06 6:47 am - Walpole, MA
Thank you,Amy A bit over 2 hours, Basically there was very little pain..Regards
Doober-96
on 3/28/06 6:40 am - Chicopee, MA
Hi, Congrats!! Sounds like you had a good experience, be well and keep us posted.Take good care........ Debi
txbunny930
on 3/29/06 1:06 am - MA
Congrats on making it to the other side. Now you're on your way to being a loser, big time, so enjoy the journey to become the knew and improved you. Good luck and keep us posted. Lorraine
SHELBSTER
on 4/2/06 2:55 pm - Boston, MA
How is the liquid diet going? Do you feel like eating anything? Do you feel wierd inside? What is the next step after you get home? How long on liquids, any special vitamins. Any special medicines? Any problems keeping things down. ? Congratulations. You have braved the surgery and are in the home stretch. Thanks and sorry for all the questions you can tell I am pre-op and very curious. Amy
arnie
on 4/4/06 5:00 am - Walpole, MA
Liquid diet is not a problem at all, I only use Carnation Breakfast in the blue box,spiced with a little cinnamon or coconut extract,lots of fat free low sodium chix broth diet iced tea etc.I have very little cravings for food.Absolutely no weird feelings inside really its trully unbelievable. I have been home since March 23,I am going on diced type food on the 5th of April.As far as vitamins I take two chewable multivitamins,2 calcium(Tums) everyday and a B-12 3 times a week.1 new med to make sure you have no fluid build up in your gall bladder.As a matter of fact I am already off 90% of my meds for Diabetes,blood pressure,cholesterol,asthma.No problems keeping anything down whats so ever..Good luck,feel free to ask away. Arnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views