Anyone have surgery at Lahey Burlington or know anyone?

tazzy817
on 3/3/06 10:48 am - Everett, MA
Hi, I'm just looking for any feedback on this hospital? Looking for someone's experience at this hospital? The feedback is really appreciated. Thanks Lisa
Peridot
on 3/4/06 5:20 am - Somerville, MA
Lisa, A friend of a friend had the lap band there. She was very happy with the hospital. Peridot
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/06 11:34 am - Arlington, MA
I didnt even know they did them there. My primary care also works out of Lahey Burlington and when I discussed the surgery with him he didnt even reccomend the program at his own hospital.
tazzy817
on 3/5/06 12:15 pm - Everett, MA
Im going to the first mandatory meeting next Monday at Lahey. Im surprised that your doctor didnt mention it. My friend went to Dr. Randall but i dont want open I prefer Lapascopically if possible. The few that i did see on here were happy.
frueta
on 3/5/06 9:37 pm
My primary care physician is out of Lahey Lexington when I asked about doing the surgery at Burlington she recommended other hospitals. That was about a year ago when I asked so maybe things have changed.
NE Pats Fan
on 3/5/06 10:08 pm - Tewksbury, MA
Hi, I had mine in Nov05 at lahey, Dr Nepomnishay. Nice guy, great surgeon. I've heard so many people bash Lahey on this website and it's always hearsay, you know, my friend said this or that about the place. Sure it's huge and a pain to park, but it's alot easier than commuting to say mass general. Program is very strict and thorough so I think that's why people shy away. Go for the orientation and meet Pam and Leslie and decide for yourself. The operation went super smooth.
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/06 11:19 am - Fort Myers, FL
Lisa--I had my lap-RNY at Lahey in Burlington in May 03. My surgeon, Dr Shah, is no longer there. I can tell you that I was very happy with him, the program and the staff at the hospital. I do not know anything about the surgeons who are there now though. I really like the thoroughness of their program and follow-up care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views