surgery date,,can't wait

Steve610
on 2/26/06 12:40 pm - Westfield, MA
My lap band procedure is scheduled for 3/10/06....been dealing with the insurance co for over a year! Anyone out there been through the lap band...any words of wisdom? Thanx Steve
Monica B.
on 2/27/06 7:28 am - Emery, SD
I had RNY, just piping in to say congradulations Steven. Best of luck to you. How is doing your surgery? Be good to yourself. Monica
fmaribeth
on 2/27/06 7:44 am - chicopee, MA
I had my lap band surgery on 2/17 at baystate medical center... it was a little painfull for the first 3 days but i feel fine today... congratulations. good luck. I have my first weight in next monday 3/6. i can't wait.
MrsJinx
on 3/5/06 1:13 pm - Somewhere, MA
Hi Maribeth, I'm getting banded at Baystate on March 30. Just wondering...did you stay at the hospital overnight? Someone else posted that they had surgery at Baystate's new outpatient facility and went home the same day. I don't really want to go home the same day. I know myself. I'll overdo it if I go home. As it is, my oldest daughter has a dance to go to the next night, and I know I'm going to have to drive her around to get her hair and nails done! Thanks for any info you can give me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views