Low Carb Heaven Closing

~ Stylz ~
on 2/20/06 5:17 am - North of Boston, MA
Just wanted to let people know that Low Carb Heaven in Nashua is closing this coming Saturday 2/25. If you live by it or can get to it, they're having great sales!! Divinci syrups buy 2 get 2 free, atkins protein $5, atkins soy pasta (that has 32 gr of protein in 1 serving) 2 for $2, all kinds of salad dressings, sf marinades, sf sauces $1 each. Protein bread mixes, soy flour, all kinds of vitamins, etc (I walked out with a ton of stuff for $120) I think my best find was 32 oz bottles of calcium citrate. I think because I spent so much she let me have it buy 1 get one 1/2... worked for me! They have containers of Nectar also, I didn't check the price but when I was leaving a woman was buying some and the store owner said she would give her a deal on 2 if she wanted to buy a second one. Their hours are 10-5 all week if you can stop in (they're off ex. 8, if you take a left onto 101A and follow down like you're going to Walmart you'll see the store on the left, on the right they're building a new Lowes)! She said they'll keep the online and ebay sales going at regular prices, but they're trying to empty the store..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views