Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday is the day!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/06 3:02 am - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
OMG!!! My surgery is at 0730 on Tuesday the 21st!! Today is my last day of work for at least three weeks!! It is MY turn to begin the journey!! I am just beside myself with excitement!! Please keep me in your thoughts for a safe and healthy journey!! Good luck to all that are soon to begin their journeys!!
amykic
on 2/17/06 7:17 am - spencer, MA
Good luck and Tuesday will be the first day of the rest of your life!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Amy
yenny9475
on 2/17/06 11:03 am - Hyde Park, MA
OMG - I cannot believe it's YOUR turn now. First me, then Sherry, and last, but NOT least, you!!! I am so excited for you. I wish you the best of luck, and I can't wait for us to all get together to SHOP!!!! xoxoxoxo Jen
SherryW
on 2/17/06 7:42 pm
Wowza it sure came fast didn't it. Seeing you Tuesday and now it's already your turn to go. I wish you the best Michelle and I've got you in my prayers for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. In a few months you, Jen and I will be shopping for something new Congratulations my friend. Sherry
Peridot
on 2/17/06 10:02 pm - Somerville, MA
Good for you! Prayers and good wishes for you. Are you going to South Shore Hospital? I love the South Shore area, I'm orginally from Randolph. Peridot
txbunny930
on 2/18/06 9:01 am - MA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery. You will definitely be in my prayers. You have every right to be excited about the journey you are about to take to get healthy. Big Hug Lorraine
Claudined
on 2/18/06 12:20 pm - Malden, MA
Congrats!! I'm scheduled for Tuesday too! I think I have made all the arrangements and now I just have to pack my bag for the hospital. I can't wait to compare progress with you!
lmt516
on 2/18/06 10:19 pm - Brant Rock, MA
Congrats and good luck!! Your life is so about to change!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views