Number to Dr. Fiallo office??

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 11:21 am - None, MN
I mis-placed it. I know it comes on during a commercial at around 4:00 on weekdays on NBC a.k.a 22 news. I need his # to give to my doctor, anyone have the # or know a site that has his info listed on it??
TAVERNIA
on 2/16/06 10:49 pm - EAST OTIS, MA
HI NICHOEL: HERE IS ALL THE INFO FOR HIS OFFICE. I AM HAVING LAP BAND ON MARCH 3RD WITH DR. HAAG IN THE SAME PRACTICE. THEY ARE GREAT. IT ONLY TOOK 3 MONTHS FROM FIRST MEETING TO SURGERY DATE!!! GOOD LUCK!! TAMMY INFO: PIONEER VALLEY SURGICAL ASSOCIATES,P.C. 2 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE SUITE#404 SPRINGFIELD,MA 01107 PHONE# 413-736-3163 DR. VIRIATO M. FIALLO F.A.C.S. AND DR. BURRITT L. HAAG lll P.S. YOU HAVE TO GO TO ONE OF THIER INFORMATION MEETINGS BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE A APPOINTMENT WITH THE DR., JUST CALL THIER OFFICE AND THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN AND WHERE THE NEXT MEETING IS AND PUT YOU ON THE LIST FOR IT.
Monica B.
on 2/17/06 1:34 am - Emery, SD
Nichoel also check out the great Mercy Comprehensive Weight Management Program. They work with Dr.Faillo and help you get the most out of the surgery and your weight loss. They can be reached at 413-748-6910. I had Dr. Faillo and he was wonderful to work with. His bedside manner is great and he is such a good educator. Good luck to you on your journey. Monica age 58 330/208/160? hopefully, healthier, happier, sexier, and so thanksful
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views