3 weeks out !!!

cowgirlup
on 2/13/06 8:33 pm - HAVERHILL, MA
HI ALL... I AM 3 WEEKS OUT AS OF YESTERDAY... AND I AM DOWN 31 LBS!!!! IS THIS NORMAL OR AVERAGE?? I DONT EVEN CARE... I AM SO HAPPY... MY JEANS ARE LOOSE AND I NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR A NEW BRA!!! lol lol THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS WEB SITE.. I LOVE IT AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT !! CYBILL
Monica B.
on 2/13/06 10:22 pm - Emery, SD
Enjoy the ride women, it just keeps getting better and better. I am now 14 months out and I am down 122 lbs. I am 58 years old and I have taken back my life. No longer a prisoner in my own body. Congradulations on making this decision for yourself. Follow the rules, get in the protein, sip tha****er, take your vitamins. Be good to you. Monica 12/06/04 330/208/160? healthier, happier, sexier, and so thankful
nancyMA
on 2/14/06 2:49 am - granby, MA
You go girl! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep up the awesome good work!
SoulSista
on 2/14/06 9:32 pm - Boston, MA
congrats Marsha
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/06 3:57 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats Cybill. Keep up the good work!
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/06 11:26 pm - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
Congrats Cybill!!! Its great isnt it? To feel your clothes getting looser!!! I too am three weeks out as of yesterday, and I am down 40 pounds so yeah I think 31 lbs is normal. I go to my doc today for my first follow up. Im nervous to get on his scale!! I bet I will like my scales numbers better!!! LOL Keep up the good work!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/06 11:28 pm - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
DUH!!! I just realized this original post was older!! What a doofus I can be! Well, Cybill I hope you are still doing fantastically!!
Amanda.F
on 5/1/06 9:06 pm - Bradford, MA
Hi Cybill Just read your profile & it looks like your doing great! Congrats!! I thought it would be fun to say hi to someone that lives close by :) I live in Bradford & went to SMMC for Surgery...did you got to SMMC too? Great Program! Im 33 yrs. old, just got engaged in Dec. & had surgery on 4/24/06. One week out & 15 lbs. down! YAHOO!! Good luck on your journey & keep up the great work! ~Amanda 5'7/264->249
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views