hola every body

mrlachula
on 2/3/06 2:28 pm - jamaica plain, ma
hi,my name is maria and iam 11 month post op,i lost about 130 pounds,i muve to mass 2 month ago and want to know if were i can go for groups for pre and post op because i use to go in the brooklyn area were i use to live.my doctors name is dr.muthusamy's and i have my operation in brooklyn ny. well this is all for now god bless you all
kendra-love
on 2/5/06 7:29 pm - boston, MA
good morning maria beth israel hospital have meeting but don't know when i can give you they phone number 617-667-9600 and ask for bariatric dept and they will tranfer you and then you can ask them when the next class
mrlachula
on 2/5/06 10:47 pm - jamaica plain, ma
thanks for the info iam going to call today to see when is it to try to go because i miss the gruops,the suport and everising.iam going to prey to god for you ok. god bless you:
YVETTE A.
on 2/5/06 9:20 pm - SPRINGFIELD, MA
Hola!!!!!! Welcome to the New England. I had my wls back in March/2004. We have a spanish suppot group , you are invited. We will be meeting next tuesday the 14 at Mercy Hospital , at the Weldon Rehabilitation Hospital. It will be starting at 5:30 p.m. Anything I'm here & will be glad to share with you.
mrlachula
on 2/5/06 10:42 pm - jamaica plain, ma
hola Yvette,buenos dias:lla lei tu mensaje pero creo que el hospital me queda lejos,aunque me gustaria conocerte,digo que me queda lejos pues yo vivo en jamaica plain en mass,pero de todas maneras gracias y espero que nos podamos escribir para saber como te va y todo lo demas. bueno es todo por ahora,que dios te cuide
fmaribeth
on 2/15/06 4:37 am - chicopee, MA
I am from the springfield area and am having my surgery on Friday. I have been attending the meetings at the Sovereing hotel in West Springfield. I would like a spanish group if there is one available. Would you mind sending me the dates and locations. whish me luck i am a little nervous.
ellie72
on 2/8/06 6:54 am - hull, MA
Hi Maria, I go to the Brigham and Womens Support group. It is the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 6-8, you can get information on their web site too.
Barb H
on 2/13/06 4:07 am - SouthCoast, MA
Here ya go, Maria. http://www.brighamandwomens.org/weightmanagement/ Welcome to Massachusetts! I'm from upstate NY myself. As long as you don't mention your baseball team, there're some nice people here Barb H
Lulu
on 2/28/06 7:26 am - Lawrence, MA
Hola Maria, I lived in Brooklyn too, I lived in Sunset Park and moved to Lawrence in 2002, 9/11 scared the bejesus outta me.Welcome to New England! My advise to you is dont mention the baseball team. Lulu
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views