Appeal Being Sent This Week

txbunny930
on 2/1/06 2:17 am - MA
Wish me luck. Dr. Randall completed his letter for my appeal yesterday and Kate will be sending everything to Cigna tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers that I'm not denied again. I have everything they require and Dr. Randall is stating there is no reason for a denial but you know how insurance companies can be. Woo Hoo, I'm excited and I haven't even been approved yet..... lol Okay, so I'm a nut. Shhhhh, just don't tell anyone. Thanks for all the support and prayers. Lorraine
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/06 8:48 am - haverhill, MA
Good luck Lorraine. I keeping everything crossed for you!
txbunny930
on 2/1/06 9:01 am - MA
You are the best Kim. Thank you so much. Honestly, I had to really take a step back and evaluate just how I was dealing with this whole process. Now I just have to wait "patiently". My time will come. It made me realize just how "controlling" I am on certain things and I never thought I was before. See, there are more great things out of WLS other than just losing weight. Have a great week. Do you go to Dr. Randall's support group meeting? I'd like to say "hey" to you. Lorraine
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/06 9:05 am - haverhill, MA
Just hang in there....your time will come. I know how hard it can be to wait for something that you know will help you. I haven't been to one of Dr Randall's meetings since the summer. Once work and school start....I'm in constant motion. This is my final semester of college ...I finally graduate in May. About time huh?
txbunny930
on 2/2/06 12:36 am - MA
You are one busy woman. Congrats on graduation. I'm thinking of finishing my degree in business. I only have my associates degree and I did it nights while working a full job so I know how hard you have worked for this with have a family. You are such a great support of us here and I'm thankful you have been one for me. Thank you so very much. Lorraine
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 4:24 am - haverhill, MA
It isn't easy, working and going to school, especially the scheduling, but I love being in school ( I know....I am strange that way!) I will be researching grad school programs next year. I would never have thought I could manage all of this even just 4 or 5 years ago. Losing the extra weight really helped with my energy level and my ability to walk....all over the Salem State Campus.
txbunny930
on 2/2/06 4:49 am - MA
So what's your major? Having the energy to do all that is awesome. WTG!!!! You should be so proud at what you are accomplishing. You are also setting a good example for your children.
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 5:59 am - haverhill, MA
I am a music major. My voice is my main instrument. I also play brass instruments. The big event will be my senior voice recital in April.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views