It has been a hard year

Lisa D.
on 12/22/05 5:28 am - Stoneham, MA
I havent posted in a very long time. I have lost 219 pounds since surgery on Feb 11, 2004. I have been really depressed since the TT on Nov 2004 and relized that my 11 year marriage was a shame. I filed for divorce and it has been a very grief filled time in my life. But I need some peace in my life. I am learning I do not need to settle and enable anyone. How WLS works on those self esteem issues. I know it will get better but boy I wish I could blink this holiday away. I wish you all a good week and I am going to try to visit more often. take care Lisa
Knotty Druid
on 12/22/05 5:38 am - MA
I hope things will get better for you Lisa. I also absolutely loathe this time of year, and if I didn't have small kids, I would just go away on a cruise or something for the whole end of December. Chin up.
txbunny930
on 12/22/05 5:54 am - MA
My prayers are with you as I know this is hard. Divorce is never easy even when it's something you know is best for you. I've been there, and I know. Depression takes all forms and how we deal with it is important. I'm around the corner from you if you ever need someone just to talk to and listen. I listen well. You have come a very long way to have a better life and you will. Remember to always find something every day to make you smile. Even if it's just the sun peeping thru the clouds. Lorraine
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/05 6:18 am - haverhill, MA
Wow...what a year! Look at it this way....you have no where to go but up 219 pounds???? Wow!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views