Dreaming of Food and only 1 week post op

cheryl m
on 12/18/05 11:05 am - Bradford, MA
So I am 1 week post op and feel good!! I feel I could actually go back to work tomorrow but don't tell my boss. Can't drive until I go for my post op visit end of this week or after christmas. All I have to say is - I need to come up with some other liquids- out of hospital for only 4 days and I am SO BORED of these liquids. I am actually dreaming of FOOD!!! Last night I had a dream about Thanksgiving dinner (I will spare you the yummy details) Anyone else have this problem????? Cheryl
Karen K.
on 12/18/05 8:13 pm - Weymouth, MA
I had a dream about 4 days after returning home from hosp: went back to work and my boss gave me this huge brownie sundae: and I ate the whole thing and then freaked when I remembered I had the surgery and my God- what was gonna happen now that I ate that!!!!! I woke up in a cold sweat w/ actual stomach pains.! I know from my dreams in sobriety- I would dream that I relapsed- that this is a normal thing that occurs when one gives up an important coping mechanism in their life. Good luck! Karen
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 7:14 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Neighbor I am glad all went well with your surgery. I am not sure what to tell you about the liquids. I was on them for 14 days. Where did you have your surgery? Mine was almost 4 years ago...anyway...feel free to email me....I'd be happy to chat with you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views