Finally found my wedding dress!!!

SteffieBear15
on 12/11/05 11:19 pm - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Hi all.... I am getting married 5/20/06. I waited so long to find my dress. I posted a pic of it in my profile. Time is flying it will be here so soon!! Hugs, Stef
Karen Jean
on 12/12/05 3:51 am - Charlestown, MA
The dress is lovely. You'll make a beautiful bride. Wow, that date will be here, before you know it, too .
Kim S.
on 12/12/05 6:40 am - North of Boston, MA
What a beautiful dress - you look super!!! As for the other issues you raised in your profile - have you ever had a sleep study. I have my fingers & toes crossed that losing weight will clear up my apnea but the symptoms you desribe do fit with "lack of sleep". Ask your boyfriend if you snore or if it sounds like your breathing catches at night. Good Luck, Kim
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/05 7:35 am - haverhill, MA
Congratulations! Your dress is lovely. You sure have come a long way! I went through all the pics on your profile.....by the way....I grew up in Malden. Hi neighbor
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 12/12/05 9:29 am - 128 Belt, MA
Stefanie.. How beautiful you are in the dress! A great match. After looking at your site..you look wonderful...and your wedding dress pic makes you look like you are a naturally thin person! Way to go..and God Bless you on the upcoming wedding. Joan
SteffieBear15
on 12/12/05 8:00 pm - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Thank you everybody fir your nce replys!!! Happy Holidays to everybody!! Hugs, Stef
Karen K.
on 12/18/05 8:14 pm - Weymouth, MA
Stephanie: you look incredible!!! You must be psyched!!! Hope to see you soon at the meeting! Karen K
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views