Rooms at BWH

Joyce S.
on 12/11/05 7:07 pm - Dennis, MA
Jennie the room is on 16th floor and it's $250.00 per night. Joyce
Joyce S.
on 12/11/05 7:21 pm - Dennis, MA
ps, our Dr - Dr. Lautz told us that Dr Robinson only does OPEN RNY's which is a minimum 5 day stay in the hospital. Joyce
JennieLeigh81
on 12/16/05 9:01 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Yup I'm aware that he only does open. He's the surgeon I want and the Dr. I feel most comfortable with (he did my aunt's open RNY). Thanks Jennie
MAURA F.
on 12/11/05 10:20 pm - WEST ROXBURY, MA
I HAD MY SUREGRY ON 6/22/05 BY DR ROBINSON. I WENT IN ON WED. AND CAME HOME ON SATURDAY...OPEN RNY. I HAD A ROOM MATE FROM HE//. I WAS GLAD TO GO HOME. THE NURSES WERE GREAT AND DR ROBINSON CHECKED ON ME EVERY DAY. I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE......BESIDES MY ROOMMATE. GOOD LUCK !
Kim S.
on 12/12/05 5:44 am - North of Boston, MA
I just saw my Dr. today and they've moved me to Dec. 21st!! That date is much better for me as it will be easier to heal with the kids home from school and I don't have to go do all their regular activities! I called this morning and booked a private room. I just called them back and left a message asking them to move me to my new date! Kim
slow and steady
on 12/17/05 3:23 am - MA
get the private room, I wish I had. I didn't sleep for 3 days. My room mate was going through psychosis induced by anesthesia. She kept on screaming for her daughter. It drove me nuts.
Lulu
on 12/20/05 1:52 am - Lawrence, MA
Hi Kim, I just had Lap. gastric bypass with Dr. Vernon 2 weeks ago. Dr. Vernon rocks, even though you might not see her right after surgery. The assistant I had was Ali, who also rocks and he did come in right after surgery, every day. About my stay, I cant complain, the first night I was there I had one roomate and the fallowing day I had someone else. They were 2 older ladies who kinda just slept. The nurses were very attentive and I was out by the second day. Good luck! Analuz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views