Dr. Partridge at Newton Wellesley

Karen K.
on 12/8/05 6:06 am - Weymouth, MA
She is great! Had my surgery lap RNY on the 29th- I am 9 days out and saw Dr. Partridge today for my follow-up visit. Down 10 lbs in 9 days so that was good but I am simply grateful for no complications. I highly recommend the Newton-Wellesley program to anyone considering the surgery- all 3 of the surgeons there are the best: Dr. Thayer, Dr. Gazmuri and Dr. Partridge. Each day the three of them would come by to check on me at the hospital so it's really a group effort there. I'm still just a newbie but wanted to post that anyway
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/05 10:46 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats Karen! I have heard many nice things about the whole program at NWH
SusanD
on 12/9/05 10:28 am - Mansfield, MA
Glad to hear that Karen. I will have my surgery with Dr. Partridge around mid-February. I chose them because the hospital is recognized for this surgery. Good luck on your weight loss. SusanD
jessiem
on 12/16/05 9:20 pm - Uxbridge, MA
Hi there... I completely agree with you. Newton Wellesley is the BEST. I had my surgery with Dr. Gazmuri a year ago. I actually just had my 1 year appointment on Wednesday. 115lbs. gone! I am now 170 down from 285 a year ago! I cried the whole way home. I never imagined I would have been such a mess!!! The whole staff there is incredible from the social worker to the nutritionist, nurses and of course all 3 doctors. I have met all of them and they compliment eachother so well. Good luck with your "journey."
lolly1206
on 12/28/05 11:42 pm - Blackstone, MA
I love Dr. Partridge and the staff at her office as well. I'm 6 months out and down from 281 to 170! I would recommend the program to anyone! Lauren 281/170/140
wisteria
on 2/22/06 1:59 am - MA
I so agree with you. Its a great program. I had Dr. Gazmuri 3 years ago this coming June. They are fabulous. He came in to my recent PS-TT in Sept. to repair 3 surprise hernias. When I was in the hospital, all 3 surgeons, thayer, partridge and gazmuri came in to see me. They are wonderful!!! Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views