after 13 months, I have a date

buttercup1201
on 12/8/05 3:55 am - south, MA
Well it's been 13 months of counselling and such and now I have a date. January 20. Paper work was sent in on Friday for insurance purposes and the Dr.'s office called me on Monday with the insurance approval. I couldn't believe it was that quick! For the insurance anyway. I'm so excited and yet I'm extremely nervous all in the same thought. I just want to thank you to everyone here who's been of great support through all of this. I appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement. Amy
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/05 10:44 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats Amy! What a way to start your new year.
kendra-love
on 1/2/06 9:44 pm - boston, MA
i'm so happy for you i can't wait until they tell me my date good luck and i will keep you in my prays
kendra-love
on 1/3/06 7:30 pm - boston, MA
good morning amy don't worry you have 16 days to get your surgery i'm so happy for you girl i wi**** me i'm from boston in the dorchester area where are you from, i can't wait until you have your surgery so you can tell me what it feel like, are you having the open or lap my best friend had the lap and he lost alot of weight quick he looks so different i could not believe it, he also was moving around when he came home i'm thinking he would be in pain but he was fine, i wish i new my date girl you are lucky what hospital are you going to
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views